Public Search

Burnaby East Townhomes - $950,001 and Up

  • 120 7250 18TH Avenue in Burnaby: Edmonds BE Townhouse for sale in "IVORY MEWS" (Burnaby East) : MLS®# R2331651

    Main Photo: 120 7250 18TH Avenue in Burnaby: Edmonds BE Townhouse for sale in "IVORY MEWS" (Burnaby East)  : MLS®# R2331651
    • Kitchen
    • Living Room
    • 2nd Bedroom
    • 3rd Bedroom
    • Master Bedroom Washroom
    • 2nd Washroom
    • Exterior front
    Residential Attached
    MLS® Num:
    Floor Area:
    1,195 sq. ft.
    Beautiful and quiet neighbourhood in Edmonds community! Only 2 years old, this corner unit townhouse has 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, a big gated patio & 2 side-by-side underground parking. South West facing with lots of windows & natural light. Nice finishing with laminate floor, stainless steel appliances, granite countertop & kitchen pantry. All bedrooms are spacious with a good size. Separate master bedroom on top floor offers privacy & quietness. This complex has an easy access from the gates patio at the back. Super convenient location, only a few min walk to Highgate Mall. Edmonds Community Centre, Library, bank, restaurants, clinics, shops, Kings Crossing Community. Close to bus route on Kingsway & Edmonds Skytrain. More details
    Listed by RE/MAX Central
    Sat Swaich
Listing information last updated on February 15, 2019 at 05:28 PM (UTC)
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.